Friday, July 2, 2010

What's that Slate? Toxoplasmosis is the most interesting, and you'll run an article that bacisally says nothing, just to prove it?



Seriously, this article is as bad as an episode of Monster Quest (which sucks in a very boring way). It's just shit I linked to months ago combined with World Cup.
That said, it does increase the general knowledge about my favorite parasite, so... I guess I'm glad it got put out there, sort of.

These guys certainly aren't gonna own up to a behavior-changing parasitic disease that they unknowingly spread and reap the benefits of. They pretty much got it made, and they know it. But they are just cats, and don't have much of a clue about parasitology. I keep my clean laundry free of parasites, but full of cat fur, you see... that's normal behavior and totally not the behavior of someone who's had his mind hacked by cat parasites, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment